30 Funny or bad Christmas jokes are a key moment of the festive season. Here are a bunch of the best jokes to keep you merry this Christmas!
- What happens to elves when they behave naughtily? Santa gives them the sack.
- What is a snowman’s favorite breakfast? Ice Crispies.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas party? He had no-body to go with.
- What says ‘Oh Oh Oh’? Santa walking backward!
- What do zombies eat with their Christmas dinner? Grave-y.
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman? Can you smell carrot?
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners? Rude-alph!
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Claustrophobia!
- What do you get if you combine Santa and a duck? A Christmas Quacker!
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing? They always drop their needles!
- What is a skunks favorite Christmas song? Jingle smells!
- What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt? Snow.
- Where does Santa stay when he is on holiday? At a Ho-ho-ho-tel.
- What do you call Frosty the Snowman in May? A puddle!
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve!
- Where do you find chili beans? At the north pole!
- What do you call a frozen elf hanging from the ceiling? An elfcicle!
- Why does Santa go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it ‘soots’ him!
- What do you call an old snowman? Water.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing – it was on the house!
- Where do snowmen keep money? In a snow bank.
- What type of cars do elves drive? Toyotas.
- Why does everybody like Frosty the Snowman? Because he is so cool!
- What do you call a cat on Christmas Eve? Sandy Claws.
- Knock knock.